Wednesday, April 18, 2012

If you could start from scratch?

How would you organize a house? I'm a messy, often overwhelmed, ADD to the max MOM so I need a house where everything has it's place and that means a system. SOOOOOOOOOOooooo part of the plans for the renovation is also to figure out a system and build it in. Now days you see a bunch of pictures of fancy shmancy drawers and organizers for kitchen and I even noticed they're applicable to other parts of the house. But where to start. What to do until then? Help!

So I've been reading a lot on organization... So I'm adding a button from a blog I'm following on organization. Modern Parents Messy Kids. Although I think mine should be Modern Kid Messy Parents.

1 comment:

  1. honestly, part of the solution is to get rid of some of the crap. That's the hard part!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest pin something

Follow Me on Pinterest