Thursday, January 31, 2013

I hope I've settled on my kitchen cabinet colors.

I did my best to find an exact picture of the backsplash tile I already bought and couldn't find one. So maybe I'll just take a picture of it myself this weekend. Meanwhile, I just picked a similar one and also added greenish tiles into the mosaic. How about that farmhouse copper sink! Now mine would be under a window not like this but this is to show the colors with backsplash. And I like that the cabinet hardware appears to also be copper or bronze or something.

Closeup of the style I like for front of cabinets. Doesn't have to be quite so fancy though. Just like the "cinnamon" color and shaker style front.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the color, and the handles! Love. However, make sure you research the copper sink... water spots are pretty noticeable and they can scratch. I didnt like the spotty look. There's a home show up here in Feb, at Pheasant Run in St Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late I bought the prep sink for island awhile ago and it's hammered copper. BUT I was told by patient about this stuff I could wipe it out with when done that is like a furniture polish for sinks. Even has lemon scent. And it keeps water from spotting and such. Went with hammered for the scratch reason, figured textured would hide scratches better than smooth. It's supposed to develop some kind of patina so it changes color with time as well. So should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest pin something

Follow Me on Pinterest